Thursday, October 4, 2012 3 By MAO in , ,


This layout has been my baby for the past few weeks. I had so many visions of what I wanted this to look like but in the end I feel like I've failed to fully realize the ideas I had for this.

I'm too eager to improve. I want to skip all the "trying new things and failing" stage, and just jump right into being able to translate everything in my mind onto paper. The fact that I can't is frustrating.

But I digress.

Éclair (the girl) on the streets of the slums of Gamma. Part of one of my stories that I may or may not actuate into physical drawings one day.

I have such a love/hate relationship with art.

3 Responses to “ ”

  1. Sam Ma says:

    Dang.
    That's all I can say.

  2. Stephanie says:

    i love this so damn hard.

  3. Stahp it. Stop being beautiful.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.